- Construction Date 15 Nov 2017
- Location Aventura, Florida
- Architect Earl Swensson Associates, Inc.
- Owner Hospital Corporation of America
- Scope of Work Mechanical and Plumbing
- General Contractor Layton Construction Company
- Category Latest Projects
The HCA Aventura Hospital Bed Tower Expansion will be a full Mechanical and Plumbing job for WRN. We will be constructing a new CEP and three story patient bed tower as well as partially renovating select areas within the existing Aventura South Tower, South Tower CEP & Rotunda Entrance area. William R. Nash, Inc. will be contracted to coordinate and install all Mechanical piping systems, Plumbing piping systems, Sheet Metal, Insulation, Controls & Fuel Oil.