- Construction Date 30 Mar 2017
- Location Miami, Florida
- Architect Array Architects
- Owner Baptist Health South Florida
- Scope of Work Mechanical and Plumbing
- General Contractor The Robins & Morton Group
- Category Latest Projects
The Baptist Health South Florida Research Facility Fit-Out is located on the Baptist Main Campus in Kendall. It is a three floor shell space build out of the levels denoted as future in the Research Building, which was originally constructed as a part of the Cancer Institute project. William R. Nash’s scope includes all plumbing, mechanical, sheet metal and controls. The three floors to be built out will include laboratories, examination areas and offices all centered around assisting the Cancer Institute’s function of providing cancer care in the South Florida area. Expected completion of this project is October 2017.