- Location Dayton, Ohio
- Architect HKS, Inc./ Wingler & Sharp
- Owner Department of the Army, U.S. Army Engineers
- Scope of Work HVAC, Medical Gases, Plumbing and Mechanical
- General Contractor Walsh/ Bott Joint Venture
- Category Government, Healthcare
The project titled Gateway to Health Care III, originally programmed for $115 million, took 43 months to complete and cost $99 million. The multi-phase renovation included the relocation, reorganization and modernization of inpatient and outpatient departments consisting of surgical, clinical, and support areas. It includes a state-of-the-art hybrid operating room equipped with advanced imaging capabilities, which is the first hybrid operating room in the Dayton area.