- Location Plantation, Florida
- Architect Earl Swensson Associates,Inc.
- Owner Hospital Corporation of America
- Scope of Work Mechanical, Plumbing, Medical Gas, and Fuel Oil
- General Contractor JE Dunn Construction
- Category Healthcare
Westside Regional Medical Center is receiving $56 million to add a three-story 85,046-square-foot building on the south side of its existing building, which will include 26 new patient rooms and a new entrance lobby to what’s now a 224-bed hospital at 8201 W. Broward Blvd. The expansion will have 72 private rooms and the hospital will reduce the bed count in the existing facility by 46 in order to create more private rooms.
William R. Nash, Inc. is installing Plumbing, Mechanical, Medical Gas, and Fuel Oil for this project.