- Location St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Architect Springline Architects
- Owner The University of the Virgin Islands
- Scope of Work HVAC systems
- General Contractor Springboard, LLC.
- Category Educational
The UVI Medical School Classroom Building will be situated adjacent to the Eastern Caribbean Center, overlooking the Herman E. Moore Golf Course, located on the St. Thomas Campus. The over 33,000 square foot, two-story building, will house seminar rooms, a 100-seat lecture hall, library, anatomy/physiology and clinical skill labs, and administration space. Classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms and seminar rooms will feature smart classroom technology. William R. Nash, V.I.’s scope of work for this project includes the installation of complete HVAC systems including controls. Expected completion of this project is September 2017.