- Location Coral Gables, Florida
- Architect Harvard Jolly Architecture
- Owner University of Miami
- Scope of Work Domestic and Laboratory Plumbing and specialty systems
- General Contractor Skanska USA Building
- Category Laboratory/R&D, Latest Projects
The new Frost Institute of Chemistry and Molecular Science project will be constructed on the University of Miami, Coral Gables Campus. The approximately 85,000 square foot project includes; imaging and chemistry research laboratories and associated support spaces, administrative and research offices and associated support spaces, a lecture hall and multipurpose gathering space, building support spaces, associated site work and site utilities.
William R. Nash is providing the installation of plumbing services along with the specialty systems associated with science lab facilities.
Expected Completion date is 2023.