- Location Fort Pierce, Florida
- Architect Earl Swensson Associates, Inc.
- Owner HCA Healthcare
- Scope of Work Plumbing, Mechanical, Medical Gas, and Fuel Oil
- General Contractor Brasfield & Gorrie
- Category Healthcare, Latest Projects
William R. Nash, Inc. has been awarded Plumbing and Mechanical services for the new three story 32 bed tower expansion consisting of 92,286 sq. ft. of additional space. There will also be 17,109 sq. ft. of renovation work. A new 5,600 sq. ft Central Energy Plant will support the added demand of the tower.
The Project scope consists of complete plumbing, mechanical, medical gases, & fuel oil. Special/Unique Qualities of the Project include the renovating of all Operating Rooms two at a time while keeping the other six operational with air and water.