- Location Marathon, Florida
- Architect Nelco
- Owner Baptist Health South Florida
- Scope of Work Plumbing, Mechanical, and Medical Gas
- General Contractor Robins & Morton
- Category Healthcare, Latest Projects
William R. Nash, Inc. is providing Plumbing, Mechanical, and Medical Gas services for this brand new healthcare facility. The new one story structure will be built to withstand a Category 5 Hurricane. In 2017 the original hospital, which opened its doors back in 1962, was completely destroyed by Hurricane Irma. As the Community continues to rebuild, Fishermen’s Hospital is currently operating out of a temporary field hospital. Construction is expected to be complete in 2021.
*Photos courtesy of Baptist Health South Florida and Keys Weekly