- Location Pensacola, Florida
- Architect Gresham Smith & Partners
- Owner Baptist Healthcare
- Scope of Work Plumbing, Mechanical, and Medical Gas
- General Contractor Brasfield & Gorrie
- Category Healthcare, Latest Projects
The new campus will be a full-scale, 250-bed hospital with medical offices. The project is expected to cost around $615 million, providing about 602,000 square feet of patient care space consisting of a two story Podium and and eight story patient tower. This is a Nash Mechanical LLC project (JV between William R. Nash, LLC and Nash Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC.) We will be providing complete Plumbing, Mechanical, and Medical Gas Services. Doors are expected to open in the Fall of 2023.