- Construction Date 30 Oct 2008
- Location St. John, U.S.V.I.
- Architect L2 Studios, Inc.
- Owner Westin St. John Hotel Company, Inc.
- Scope of Work Plumbing, HVAC, Site Utilities, & Fire Protection
- General Contractor Kraus-Manning, Inc. & Wharton Smith, Inc.
- Category Hospitality
Phase One, of this multi-phase project, was a total renovation and new design of four existing 4 story buildings that included new interior layouts for 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units and new construction of common areas connecting the buildings with fountains, elevators and service areas.
William R. Nash scopes include Plumbing Sanitary and Domestic Water systems, HVAC Chilled Water Air Conditioning systems with fiberglass and metal ductwork, exhaust and controls. Fire Protection includes fully sprinkled wet pipe system with 2-200HP Fire Pumps, Black Steel and CPVC Blaze Master piping. New Site Work Utilities includes Underground Sanitary piping & Structures, Domestic Water, Fire Protection and Chilled Water serving the four buildings.
Special Features: All work was completed while the rest of the resort was in full operation.