- Construction Date 18 May 2016
- Location Coral Gables, Florida
- Architect Perkins & Will
- Owner University of Miami
- Scope of Work Complete Plumbing, Medical Gases, Domestic Water Return, Fuel Oil, Central Water Heater, Pumps, Compressors
- General Contractor Arellano Construction Company
- Category Healthcare
The University of Miami Health System has announced plans for a 200,000-square-foot ambulatory center on the University’s Coral Gables campus that will provide easy access to UHealth’s leading physicians for students, faculty, staff and surrounding communities.
The Lennar Foundation Medical Center will deliver premier services of the Miller School of Medicine, including specialty care by the renowned Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center and Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, ranked the No. 1 eye hospital in the nation for the past 11 years. The facility will also include urgent care, out-patient surgery, men’s and women’s health, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, radiation oncology and other UHealth subspecialties.
(Courtesy of www.uhealthsystem.com)