- Construction Date 14 Mar 2008
- Location Jupiter, Florida
- Architect Zeidler Partnership and Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Owner The Scripps Research Institute
- Scope of Work Plumbing
- General Contractor Weitz/ DPR
- Category Educational, Laboratory/R&D
This project was the first of many to attract future growth in Palm Beach County, Florida with additional businesses and services necessary to support the needs of the facility, it’s employees and students.
The scope of this project was 25,000 feet of Lab Waste, 35,000 feet infrared fused high purity system, industrial and domestic hot and cold water systems, compressed gases, complete vacuum system and a complete sanitary, storm, grease and condensate system. These systems required over 150,000 feet of copper.