- Construction Date 12 Jan 2017
- Location Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Architect Bloc 3 Design
- Owner Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Scope of Work Plumbing and Mechanical
- General Contractor M.J. Harris Construction Services, LLC.
- Category Healthcare
William R. Nash, Inc. has been contracted to provide Plumbing and Mechanical services for the Medical Center’s 16 million dollar expansion/renovation.
The 15-phase project will include the addition of four Operating Room Suites, as well as expanding to a 28-bed Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) with additional upgrades to pharmacy and other support areas for surgery. Through the expansion the hospital will be able to continue to meet the needs of the growing community. The project is expected to be completed in July 2018..