- Construction Date 05 Jul 2018
- Location Ocala, Florida
- Architect Gould Turner Group, Inc.
- Owner Marion Community Hospital, Inc.
- Scope of Work Mechanical and Plumbing
- General Contractor Robins & Morton Group
- Category Healthcare
This is a multi-faceted expansion project, which will add nearly 35,000 square feet of new space and renovate 50,000 square feet of existing space. The project includes the expansion of a Third Floor Bed Tower above an existing second-floor portion of the hospital. Also, The buildout of a Pharmacy in an existing basement area of the hospital, renovation and expansion of the Emergency Department, OR, Administration, Central Sterile, and PACU areas of the existing hospital.
Expected completion is November 2019.