- Construction Date 18 Feb 2015
- Location Miami, Florida
- Architect Harvard Jolly Architects
- Owner Miami International Medical Center
- Scope of Work Complete HVAC, Plumbing, Medical Gas Package
- General Contractor OHL/Arellano Construction Company
- Category Healthcare
Miami International Medical Center is investing more than $40 million to recreate the former Metropolitan Hospital of Miami. With full renovations of the existing structure, plus new technology and equipment installations, the facility has been transformed to be an advanced specialty center that attracts patients from every corner of the globe. The Miami Medical Center features up to nine modern operating rooms, including one equipped with a da Vinci® Surgical System, an updated medical imaging area with leading imaging equipment and cutting-edge data and communications technology.
William R. Nash, Inc. upgraded the existing HVAC, Plumbing and Medical Gas systems for the major renovation of the first and second floors and new third floor addition.