- Construction Date 15 May 2009
- Location St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Architect L2 Studios, Inc.
- Owner Marriot Ownership Resorts (St. Thomas), Inc.
- Scope of Work Plumbing, HVAC, and Fire Protection
- General Contractor Kraus-Manning, Inc.
- Category Hospitality
Tucked along a hillside overlooking the waters of Pacquereau Bay, Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove can be found adjacent to Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort. This luxurious resort is surrounded by a secluded beach with spectacular views of the Bay and St. Thomas harbor.
William R. Nash, V.I., Inc. provided the plumbing, HVAC & Fire Protection scopes for the two multi-story buildings which contain a total of 51, two and three bedroom units. These buildings are part of a multi-phase project which, upon completion, will offer full beachfront resort amenities including restaurants, spa, marketplace, kid’s club, etc.