- Construction Date 11 Aug 2020
- Location Hollywood, Florida
- Architect HKS Architects, Inc
- Owner Memorial Healthcare System
- Scope of Work Plumbing, Fuel Oil, & Medical Gas
- General Contractor Robins & Morton
- Category Healthcare, Latest Projects
This is a four floor vertical expansion to the existing hospital with full renovation of Dr’s lounge and locker rooms on the second floor. With an addition of sixty new patient rooms along with two hybrid OR’s, William R. Nash, Inc.’s renovation work includes the four existing OR’s and Central Energy Plant including piping to new cooling tower and gas piping to new steam boiler.