- Construction Date 04 Jun 2019
- Location Doral, Florida
- Architect Perkins & Will
- Owner Miami-Dade County Public Health/Jackson Health System
- Scope of Work Plumbing and Medical Gas materials and equipment, labor, and fuel oil systems.
- General Contractor Yates Construction
- Category Healthcare, Latest Projects
The Jackson West campus is designed to accommodate a 100-bed, acute care hospital to be named José Milton Memorial Hospital. The José Milton Foundation made a $10 million gift to the Jackson Health Foundation, the fundraising arm of Jackson Health System. Other elements of the 275,000-square-foot Jackson West facility will include a primary and specialty children’s clinic, an adult specialty clinic, imaging/diagnostics, an emergency department and a children’s ambulatory pavilion. The campus will provide immediate access to medical care to more than 585,000 residents who live within five miles. One of Miami-Dade County’s most medically undeserved areas will finally have easy access to Jackson’s unmatched medical care.
William R. Nash, Inc. is providing Plumbing and Medical Gas materials and equipment, labor, and fuel oil systems for this project.