- Construction Date 18 May 2016
- Location Miami, Florida
- Architect MGE Architects
- Owner Baptist Health South Florida
- Scope of Work Plumbing, Mechanical, Sheet Metal, BMS Controls, Insulation.
- General Contractor Robins & Morton
- Category Healthcare, Laboratory/R&D
The BHCI project consists of 5 buildings. The 5 story Cancer Center Building, the 5 story Research Building, the Proton Therapy Building, the Visitor Parking Garage and the Central Energy Plant/Staff Parking Building. The project site, once functional, will include outpatient clinical services, a dedicated cancer research facility and signature technology platforms, including the first proton therapy center in South Florida.
WRN’s scope will include design, coordination, prefabrication and installation of all plumbing, medical gas, mechanical and HVAC services. Equipment on the job includes chillers, boilers, water heaters, air handling units, pumps, fans & all other specialties to provide a fully functional mechanical system.